Macrame Made Easy
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
In Macrame Made Easy, Japanese macrame and handicraft guru Harumi Kageyama presents illustrated step-by-step lessons that introduce you to 28 different knots and 30 innovative projects, including ornamental, wearable, and useful items such as:
- Reusable shopping bags that look chic and cut down on waste
- Knotted handbags and pouches that add a boho touch to any outfit
- An ornamental feather to embellish just about anything
- Spiral bracelets that call back to everyone's favorite friendship bracelets
- Covers to transform glass jars into unique decorative objects for events or home decor
- And more!
While this book offers practical instructions, it can also inspire your own designs. Once you get the hang of the basics, your imagination and creativity will take over.
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing (April 5, 2022)
Paperback: 8.75 x 0.5 x 11 inches; 112 pages