|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Fantasia features sophisticated Kromski design in a modern wheel format. A single drive flyer design allows the spinner to easily and quickly transition from bobbin to bobbin without having to remove a drive band. The flyer itself is held on by a super strong rare earth magnet but easily releases with a snug pull, granting instant access to the bobbin. The flyer, bobbin and whorl are three separate components, allowing uncomplicated bobbin and whorl exchanges. Because the flyer and wheel rotate on sealed ball bearings, spinning on this wheel is smooth, quiet and effortless.
The Fantasia also features sliding flyer hooks, which enables the spinner to precisely adjust the yarn as the bobbin fills. Three interchangeable whorls are available, allowing for multiple spinning speeds/ratios and giving the spinner a wide variety of yarn types to create. If you are contemplating adding a modern wheel to your collection, you will not be disappointed with Fantasia.
Available in Finished, Walnut and Unfinished. Ask if your finish is not in stock.
- 3 bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity)
- Spinning Wheel Oil
- Threading Hook
- Wood Wheel Frame & Base
- Strong and durable premium MDF wheel
- Matte finish metal carrying handle
- Wheel Diameter: 18 inches (46cm)
- Orifice Circumference: 3/8 in. (10mm)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 5 and 8:1
- Durable brass bearings on treadles
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension
- Double Treadle
- On board Lazy Kate (2 bobbin capacity)
- Elastic Drive Band
- Total Wheel weight: 12.5 lbs.