How do I return an item?
- All returns must be authorized the The Yarn Patch. Please CALL US to receive a Return Authorization Number.
- All returns, once authorized by us, must be received by The Yarn Patch within 15 days of original sale. You must enclose a copy of your invoice with the Return Authorization Number written on it.
After we authorize a return, you may choose an exchange (from in-stock merchandise) or receive a refund, less a 10% re-stocking fee.
- Returns must be in good, saleable condition with labels intact (free of odors, etc), and be accompanied by a copy of your receipt. The Yarn Patch has the right to refuse any unacceptable items.
- Shipping is the responsibility of the customer for exchanges and returns. If the original order was shipped free, and you are authorized for a refund, the original (actual) shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount, along with the 10% restocking fee. If you request an exchange, shipping charges will apply to the exchange.
- Sales are final on all books, patterns, printed matter, needles and hooks. Sorry, but you know why!
- Sales are final on any clearance or sale items, or any special order items.
- Please consider insuring your return package - if we don't receive it - we can't credit you!
Now....what if The Yarn Patch goofs?
First of all, we'll feel really bad and hope you'll forgive us! But second, we will make it right for you. We will give you a Return Authorization Number, and you will still need to return the items in good condition within the 15 days. Again, please enclose a copy of the receipt with the Return Authorization Number written on it. Shipping will, of course, be on us - for your return and the exchange back to you.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and will do what we can to insure that. Please remember that colors may vary from monitor to monitor. We also ask that you understand we cannot resell yarn that has been altered in any way. Would you really expect any less when YOU buy yarn?